St Louis Mold Removal and Mold Remediation Services
Mold Testing and Removal Options that Fit Your Budget
BIO CLEAN 911 has the lowest prices for both large and small scale biohazard removal. We work with all major insurances and coordinate with your provider to make the process hassle free.
No mold insurance - No problem! If you are not covered by insurance for mold damage, there is no better choice for you than BIO CLEAN 911. We have the lowest rates - Guaranteed!
We are Mold Certified - Institute of IICRC S520 Mold Certified for Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration
Certification S520 Standard and Reference Guide
for Professional Mold Remediation.
We Match ANY Quote
Mold Testing and Remediation Services!
Don’t let time tick away! Any potential mold problem, big or small, should be dealt with immediately by a trained professional. This is the only way to ensure you maintain you and your family’s health and well being as well as your home or business’s value.
View our Mold Removal Services Brochure - Click Here
Our Step by Step Mold Evaluation and Mold Testing Process
- One of our Certified Mold Technicians will arrive on site in a discrete manner to provide you your FREE Mold evaluation.
- Upon completion of your FREE Mold evaluation our Certified Mold Technician recommends any necessary testing based on the results.
- If further Mold testing is necessary, in most cases, the Certified Mold Technician will immediately conduct your Mold test.
- Using a number of different Mold tests (Lift Tape Analysis, Complete Home Mold Test, and the Air Check Mold Test), our Certified Mold Technician will provide a comprehensive and detailed explanation of your Mold situation.
- With the results of your Mold tests our Certified Mold Technician present you with a Mold Remediation Plan specific to your needs.
- Upon completion of your Mold test a formal estimate will be prepared and fully explain by our Certified Mold Technician.
- Finally we schedule the Mold Remediation Service based on your specific needs, schedule and availability.
Our Testing and Evaluation offers the following benefits:
- 100% Mold verification - identify Mold on walls, floors, ceilings or possessions
- Complete air quality information on the air you and your family breath
- Complete air quality information on the air in HVAC systems
- Determine amount of Mold in the air you and your family breath
- Establish the specific varieties of Mold that are present
- Mold Cleaning and Mold Remediation for Every Budget!
The Dangers of Mold Exposure
Mold exposure is a very serious problem. Its presence compromises the health and well being of any one who is exposed to it. If mold is not dealt with by professionals in a timely manner it can have a profound negative impact on your health and life. Even short term exposure to molds can result in several serious health problems which include:
- Allergic Reactions
- Sneezing & Coughing
- Breathing Difficulties
- Nasal Congestion
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Irritation & Eczema
- Irritated or Watery Eyes
Most do not even know mold is festering in their homes or businesses right now!
You may be exposed to dangerous mold if you see the visible presence of mold such as dark spots or fuzzy growths in your shower, walls, ceilings or water pipes or if smell the strong, musty odor of mold. Factors contributing to mold exposure include high humidity levels, moisture problems or previous water damage. You should test the air in your home for mold if you have any of the following conditions:
- A musty smell in the home
- Recent water leaks (even if there is no mold visible)
- People with unexplained sickness in the home or building
- Pregnant women or those with weak immune systems living or present in home or building
- Children under two living or present in the home or building
In addition, you should test the heating and/or air conditioning system for mold if you have any of the following conditions:
- A musty smell in the home or building that cannot be localized to a specific room or area
- People with unexplained sickness in the home or building which worsens when the windows are shut and the heat or air conditioning is on.
St. Louis BioHazard Clean Up